Ontario SP-A Kukri Knife | Spec Plus Alpha Kukri Knife | OKC 9719
One of the most exciting new offerings from OKC for 2019, the new Spec Plus Alpha Kukri Knife brings you the form of a Kukri Machete with the rugged durability of the Spec Plus line of knives. Designed for chopping, clearing and much more, the SP-A Kukri Knife features an 8.4" Kukri Blade made of 1095 High Carbon Steel with a black phospate finish. The 4.85" synthetic rubber handle keeps the Alpha Kukri from slipping when wet and brings the overall length of the SP-A to 13.3" Complete with a nylon sheath, the Spec Plus SP-A Alpha Kukri Knife is made in the USA.
Ontario SP-A Kukri Knife, OKC 9719 Specifications:
- SP-A Kukri Overall Length: 13.3"
- SP-A Kukri Blade Length: 8.4"
- SP-A Kukri Blade Steel: 1095 High Carbon Steel
- SP-A Kukri Blade Finish: Black Phosphate
- SP-A Kukri Rockwell Hardness: 55-57HRC
- SP-A Kukri Handle Material: Synthetic Rubber
- SP-A Kukri Carry System: Nylon Sheath
AVAILABILITY NOTE: The Ontario SP-A Kukri Knife is now available for order.