Ontario SP-A Kukri Knife | Spec Plus Alpha Kukri Knife | OKC 9719
EXPECTED END OF JUNE ACCORDING TO VENDOR
One of the most exciting new offerings from OKC for 2019, the new Spec Plus Alpha Kukri Knife brings you the form of a Kukri Machete with the rugged durability of the Spec Plus line of knives. Designed for chopping, clearing and much more, the SP-A Kukri Knife features an 8.4" Kukri Blade made of 1095 High Carbon Steel with a black phospate finish. The 4.85" synthetic rubber handle keeps the Alpha Kukri from slipping when wet and brings the overall length of the SP-A to 13.3" Complete with a nylon sheath, the Spec Plus SP-A Alpha Kukri Knife is made in the USA.
Ontario SP-A Kukri Knife, OKC 9719 Specifications:
- SP-A Kukri Overall Length: 13.3"
- SP-A Kukri Blade Length: 8.4"
- SP-A Kukri Blade Steel: 1095 High Carbon Steel
- SP-A Kukri Blade Finish: Black Phosphate
- SP-A Kukri Rockwell Hardness: 55-57HRC
- SP-A Kukri Handle Material: Synthetic Rubber
- SP-A Kukri Carry System: Nylon Sheath
AVAILABILITY NOTE: The Ontario SP-A Kukri Knife is now available for order.