Ontario OKC Shikra Folding Knife | Micarta Handle | OKC 8599
The Shikra Knife gets its name from the Shikra Hawk, because it's light, aggressive and talon sharp. The Shikra is a folding knife with a single linen micarta handle on one side and a titanium handle on the other side. The black plain edge stainless steel blade locks in place with a titanium frame lock to offer safety and stability. The Shikra knife blade measures 3.2" long and features a Rockwell Hardness of 55-57HRC. Overall, the Shikra knife is 7.4" long.
OKC Shikra Knife Specifications:
- OKC Shikra Knife Blade Length: 3.2"
- OKC Shikra Knife Overall Length: 7.4"
- OKC Shikra Knife Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- OKC Shikra Knife Blade Configuration: Black, Plain Edge
- OKC Shikra Knife Handle Configuration: Linen Micarta One Side, Titanium One Side
- OKC Shikra Knife Lock Mechanism: Frame Lock
- OKC Shikra Knife Carry System: Pocket Clip, Lanyard Hole
Please note: The OKC Shikra is made in China