Ontario Knife M9 Bayonet with Sheath, Black Handle, 6143
AVAILABILITY NOTE: As of December 12, 2018, the current ETA on the Ontario M9 Bayonet is the December 20, 2018.
The Ontario Knife M9 Bayonet is a fixed blade bayonet and one of the few American made bayonets available today. The 7" plain edge blade is thick with a .24" blade thickness and a flat bevel grind and an HRC of 53-57. A zinc phosphate finish over the 420 Modified Stainless Steel is tough and corrosion resistant. The Ontario Knife M9 Bayonet is complimented by a 5-1/4 Kraton handle. The Ontario Knife M9 Bayonet has a well-rounded overall length at 12.25". The Ontario Knife M9 Bayonet carries with a black glass filled nylon sheath which features a Bianchi Clip
Ontario Knife 6143 M9 Bayonet Snapshot:
- M9 Bayonet Blade Length: 7"
- M9 Bayonet Thickness: .24"
- M9 Bayonet Blade Grind: Flat Bevel
- M9 Bayonet Blade Material: 420 Modified Stainless Steel
- M9 Bayonet Blade Finish: Zinc Phosphate
- M9 Bayonet Blade HRC/Hardness: 53-57 HRC
- M9 Bayonet Handle Material: Kraton
- M9 Bayonet Handle Length: 5.25"
- M9 Bayonet Handle Color: Black
- M9 Bayonet Overall Length: 12.25"
- M9 Bayonet Carry System: Black, Glass-Filled Nylon w/Bianchi Clip
The Ontario Knife M9 Bayonet and Scabbard-Sheath is made in the U.S.A.
A note from Ontario Knife about their Bayonets: "Ontario Knife Company is one of the few remaining American bayonet manufacturers and the sole source of the combat deployed OKC3S bayonet. Complementing our legacy of military issued bayonets, which include the M9 and the storied M7, Ontario Knife's tactical blades include the Air Warrior Program's ASEK survival knife, the Freedom Fighter, OKC's Kukri, and the Navy-issued Mark III."