Ontario Journeyman Tanto Knife | Leather Sheath | 6158
Another companion to the very popular 499 Pilot's Survival Knife (Air Force Survival Knife), the OKC Journeyman Tanto Knife is modified from the 2019 6155 Ontario Journeyman Knife to offer a Tanto Blade Tip. Ideal for a plethora of uses, the OKC Journeyman Tanto knife features a smaller 3.6' tanto tip blade, made of high carbon steel with a black phosphate finish. Overall, the OKC Journeyman Tanto Knife is 8.2" in length and sports a similar grooved leather handle and pommel as the 499 Survival Knife as well. The Ontario Journeyman Tanto Knife comes complete with a leather sheath and is made in the USA.
Ontario Journeyman Knife, OKC 6158 Specifications:
- Journeyman Tanto Overall Length: 8.2"
- Journeyman Tanto Blade Length: 3.6"
- Journeyman Tanto Blade Steel: High Carbon Steel
- Journeyman Tanto Blade Finish: Black Phosphate
- Journeyman Tanto Rockwell Hardness: 57-59 HRC
- Journeyman Tanto Handle Material: Leather
- Journeyman Tanto Carry System: Leather Sheath
AVAILABILITY NOTE: The first production run of the Journeyman Tanto Knife should be complete by/between April and June 2020.