Ontario Journeyman Knife | Leather Sheath | OKC 6155
Modeled after the very popular 499 Pilot's Survival Knife (Air Force Survival Knife), the OKC Journeyman Knife is ideal for workmen and outdoorsmen. The OKC Journeyman knife features a 4" sheepsfoot blade with a sawback, made of 1095 high carbon steel with a black phosphate finish. Rugged and made to work, the OKC Journeyman Knife is 8.5" in overall length and sports a similar grooved leather handle and pommel as the 499 Survival Knife as well. The Ontario Journeyman Knife comes complete with a leather sheath and is made in the USA.
Ontario Journeyman Knife, OKC 6155 Specifications:
- Journeyman Overall Length: 8.5"
- Journeyman Blade Length: 4"
- Journeyman Blade Steel: 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Journeyman Blade Finish: Black Phosphate
- Journeyman Rockwell Hardness: 55-57HRC
- Journeyman Handle Material: Leather
- Journeyman Carry System: Leather Sheath
AVAILABILITY NOTE: 3/24/2019
The Ontario Knife Co. Journeyman knife is pre-order at this time. The current ETA is unknown but we will update the site as more information becomes available.