Ontario Journeyman Knife | Leather Sheath | OKC 6155
ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED
Modeled after the very popular 499 Pilot's Survival Knife (Air Force Survival Knife), the OKC Journeyman Knife is ideal for workmen and outdoorsmen. The OKC Journeyman knife features a 4" sheepsfoot blade with a sawback, made of 1095 high carbon steel with a black phosphate finish. Rugged and made to work, the OKC Journeyman Knife is 8.5" in overall length and sports a similar grooved leather handle and pommel as the 499 Survival Knife as well. The Ontario Journeyman Knife comes complete with a leather sheath and is made in the USA.
Ontario Journeyman Knife, OKC 6155 Specifications:
- Journeyman Overall Length: 8.5"
- Journeyman Blade Length: 4"
- Journeyman Blade Steel: 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Journeyman Blade Finish: Black Phosphate
- Journeyman Rockwell Hardness: 55-57HRC
- Journeyman Handle Material: Leather
- Journeyman Carry System: Leather Sheath