Ontario CT5 22" Machete - Ontario Model Number 8294
When you need a big machete, the CT5 22" Machete from Ontario Knife is the perfect tool. Used by many for clearing brush, the CT5 22" machete is a whopping 27.7" overall long. The Ontario CT5 22" Machete has a blade that's actually a 22.5" full tang 1075 carbon steel blade with a zinc phosphate finish. The .125" blade is ground to a full flat taper with a flat bevel. The Ontario CT5 22" Machete has a black molded plastic handle just a little over 5" long with a Rockwell Hardness of 52-55 HRC. This machete meets a lot of specs and is made in the USA. The CT5 machete is used by quite a few surveyors and other industry professionals, so you can purchase the CT5 machete in bulk and save. (Click the "Buy in Bulk and Save Button) The sheath for the Ontario CT5 22" Machete is sold separately here.
Ontario CT5 Machete Snapshot:
- CT5 Machete Blade Length: 22.5"
- CT5 Machete Thickness: .125"
- CT5 Machete Blade Grind: Full Flat Taper w/a flat bevel
- CT5 Machete Blade Material: 1075 Carbon Steel
- CT5 Machete Blade Finish: Black, Zinc Phosphate
- CT5 Machete Blade HRC/Hardness: 52-55 HRC
- CT5 Machete Handle Material: Molded Plastic
- CT5 Machete Handle Length: 5.2"
- CT5 Machete Handle Color: Black
- CT5 Machete Overall Length: 27.7"
- Carry System: Removable Sheath (sold separately)
A note from Ontario Knife Company about OKC Machetes: Ontario Knife has been manufacturing the 1-18 Machete under U.S. Government specifications for over 60 years. Ontario Knife Company's series of machetes is one of the most venerable and storied product lines in the company's 125 year old history. OKC has manufactured the 1-18 Military Machete under U.S.A. Government Specifications for over 70 years and that same high quality is found in all of our machete products. OKC's all feature rugged carbon steel blades with a zinc-phosphate finish and molded plastic handles.