Ontario Knife - OKC
Ontario 1-18 Military Machete, 6145Ontario Knife - OKC
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 7 - 13 and pay only $23.08 each
- Buy 14 or above and pay only $22.15 each
Ontario 1-18 Military Machete, 6145
Made under US Government Specifications for over 60 years
The one-of-a-kind 1-18 Military Machete has been made by Ontario Knife Company under US Government specifications for 60+ years. The 18" full tang, 1095 high carbon steel blade features a zinc phosphate finish and a Rockwell Hardness of 50-55 HRC. The 1-18 Military Machete blade is .12" thick and is ground to a full flat taper with a flat bevel. A black molded plastic handle rounds out the 1-18 Military Machete. Overall the length of 1-18 Military Machete is 24". The 1-18 Military Machete is available in a sawbuck configuration with serrations on the blade spine here. 18" Machete sheath is sold separately.
Ontario 1-18 Military Machete Snapshot:
- 1-18 Military Machete Blade Length: 18"
- 1-18 Military Machete Thickness: .12"
- 1-18 Military Machete Blade Grind: Full Flat Taper w/a flat bevel
- 1-18 Military Machete Blade Material: 1095 Carbon Steel
- 1-18 Military Machete Blade Finish: Black, Zinc Phosphate
- 1-18 Military Machete Blade HRC/Hardness: 50-55 HRC
- 1-18 Military Machete Handle Material: Molded Plastic
- 1-18 Military Machete Handle Length: 6"
- 1-18 Military Machete Handle Color: Black
- 1-18 Military Machete Overall Length: 24"
- Carry System: Removable Sheath (sold separately)
A note from Ontario Knife Company about OKC Machetes: Ontario Knife has been manufacturing the 1-18 Machete under U.S. Government specifications for over 60 years. Ontario Knife Company's series of machetes is one of the most venerable and storied product lines in the company's 125 year old history. OKC has manufactured the 1-18 Military Machete under U.S.A. Government Specifications for over 70 years and that same high quality is found in all of our machete products. OKC's all feature rugged carbon steel blades with a zinc-phosphate finish and molded plastic handles.
This is the only machete you'll ever need and will last a lifetime!
This is a well made machete. The handle is too slick which is why I did not give it 5 stars. I had an old one that was my grandfather's and the handle was better, even after years of use.
Heavy duty Machete with fairly good edge out of the box. For the price, it can’t be beat IMHO
Very good machete and the price is right. You can't beat it.
Excellent product...USA made to highest quality
Well balanced and quality made.