Ontario Old Hickory 1001 Ice Pick, Pack of 6, OKC Model 7115
The Ontario Old Hickory Ice Pick is a little over 8" in total length with the actual ice pick portion being 4.5". Old Hickory knives has been crafting beautiful, functional and reliable cutlery since 1924. Old Hickory knives feature hardwood handles which incorporate brass compression rivets with 1095 high carbon steel blades. If you're looking for an upgrade to stainless steel cutlery, look no further than Old Hickory Knives. Old Hickory Knives are made in the USA. The Ontario Old Hickory Ice Pick is sold in multiples of 6 only. The price reflected above is the "each" price when you buy 6 Ice Picks.
Ontario Ice Pick Specifications:
- Ice Pick Overall Length: 8-1/4"
- Ice Pick Steel Hardness: 53-58 HRC
- Ice Pick Finish: Brushed Silver
- Ice Pick Handle Configuration: Light Brown/Tan Hardwood Handle
- Ice Pick Blade (Pick) Material: 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Ice Pick Thickness.15"