Ontario Knife OKC 3S Bayonet, 6504
The Ontario Knife 6504 OKC 3S Bayonet is a fixed blade bayonet and one of the few American made bayonets available today AND is sold to the United States Marine Corps. The 8" combination edge blade is solid with a .200" blade thickness and a flat bevel with secondary flat bevel grind and an HRC of 55-57. A zinc phosphate finish over the 1095 carbon steel blade is sure to keep the blade of this Ontario Knife 6504 OKC 3S Bayonet sharp and in good working condition. The Ontario Knife 6504 OKC 3S Bayonet is complimented by a little over 5" modified brown Hytrel® handle. The Ontario Knife 6504 OKC 3S Bayonet is a bit larger than the M7 Bayonet and comes in at 13.3" in overall length. The Ontario Knife 6504 OKC 3S Bayonet comes complete with a tan Molle Compatible Sheath.
Ontario Knife 6504 OKC 3S Bayonet Snapshot:
- OKC 3S Bayonet Blade Length: 8""
- OKC 3S Bayonet Thickness: .200"
- OKC 3S Bayonet Blade Grind: Flat Bevel w/secondary flat bevel
- OKC 3S Bayonet Blade Material: 1095 Carbon Steel
- OKC 3S Bayonet Blade Finish: Zinc Phosphate
- OKC 3S Bayonet Blade HRC/Hardness: 55-57 HRC
- OKC 3S Bayonet Handle Material: Hytrel
- OKC 3S Bayonet Handle Length: 5.3"
- OKC 3S Bayonet Handle Color: Brown
- OKC 3S Bayonet Overall Length: 13.3"
- OKC 3S Bayonet Carry System: Tan Molle Compatible Sheath
The Ontario Knife OKC 3S Bayonet is made in the U.S.A.
A note from Ontario Knife about their Bayonets: "Ontario Knife Company is one of the few remaining American bayonet manufacturers and the sole source of the combat deployed OKC3S bayonet. Complementing our legacy of military issued bayonets, which include the M9 and the storied M7, Ontario Knife's tactical blades include the Air Warrior Program's ASEK survival knife, the Freedom Fighter, OKC's Kukri, and the Navy-issued Mark III."